x-kom hosting

SAMSUNG HM060II padł - co polecacie kupić?

baltin
utworzono
utworzono

Witam, mój dysk SAMSUNG HM060II padł ostatecznie na laptopie Aristo Smart 440.

Czy mozecie polecić konkretny model, który z powodzeniem zastąpi poprzedni dysk? Nie oczekuję super wydajności, miło, żeby był tani i w miarę cichy:) Wielkość pewnie ok 100gb - żeby się opłacało. Seagae cały czas są godne polecenia?

Na co patrzeć?

Rozmiar: 2.5"

Interfejs: SATA

Coś jeszcze?

Pozdrawiam!

[Witam,

mój dysk SAMSUNG HM060II wczoraj zaczął zachowywać się dziwnie - przy próbie kompiowania czegokolwiek z partycji C komputer zawieszał się.

Zainstalowałem ponownie Windowsa XP i jest ok, ale po zeskanowaniu SpeedFan'em mam takie wyniki:

Almost every EIDE or SATA hard disk includes S.M.A.R.T. data. That information is collected by the drive itself and contains data that the manufacturer considered relevant to check reliability. The data is made up of several attributes that have a current value, a worst one, a threshold, some raw data, and some flags. Basically, when any attribute's current value is below its threshold, the hard disk is considered unreliable and likely to fail. By using several techniques, this report tries to give a wider range of info, basing its analysis on advanced comparisons with normal values based on real hard disks and on expert-like checks. The final results are not to be taken as an absolute truth, but they are a very good approach to what a professional would say about your hard disk status.

Your hard disk is a SAMSUNG HM060II with firmware YB200-09.

The average temperature for this hard disk is 39C (MIN=29C MAX=53C) and yours is 41C.

Your hard disk's S.M.A.R.T. attributes are now being analyzed and a full report about the reliability, health and status of your hard disk is generated:

Your hard disk is not below any attribute threshold. This is good.

Your hard disk was never below any attribute threshold. This is good.

Your hard disk is now being compared to real data used to define normal values for your specific hard disk model. This way, the analysis can automatically use proper operating ranges. The images give you an idea of how each attribute is within such range. Current and raw values are shown for easier reference for experienced users. There are 2228 hard disk models in the current archive.

Attribute Current Raw Overall

Raw Read Error Rate 100 115 Normal

Spin Up Time 100 3008 Normal

Start/Stop Count 95 5221 Normal

Reallocated Sector Count 85 141 Normal

Seek Error Rate 253 0 Very good

Seek Time Performance 253 0 Very good

Power On Hours Count 99 681077 Normal

Spin Retry Count 253 0 Very good

Power Cycle Count 98 2677 Normal

GSense Error Rate 82 188392 Watch

Warning: GSense Error Rate is below the average limits (84-100).

Hardware ECC Recovered 100 2664297 Very good

Reallocated Event Count 85 141 Normal

Current Pending Sector 89 103 Watch

Warning: Current Pending Sector is below the average limits (97-253).

Offline Uncorrectable Sector Count 253 0 Very good

Ultra DMA CRC Error Rate 200 0 Very good

Write Error Rate 100 0 Normal

Soft Read Error Rate 253 0 Very good

Load Retry Count 100 90 Normal

Load Cycle Count 60 407308 Good

Unknown attribute 255 253 97 Very good

NOTE: not all warnings are reflected on fitness and performance overall values as relevancy is based upon the settings from the hard disk manufacturer who is the best entity deputed to define such relationships.

NOTE : your hard disk has 141 reallocated sectors (this value is very large and your hard disk should be replaced). Hard disks do have spare sectors (usually from 256 up to 1024) used to replace bad ones. This remapping operation is transparent to the end user. Anyway, this can lead to degradated performances (because remapped sectors are in different places of the disk than the original ones and the head needs additional moving). If reallocated sectors grow over time, you might encounter some serious troubles. A backup of the most important data is suggested anyway.

NOTE : your hard disk has 103 pending sectors (this value is very large and your hard disk should be replaced). Those are sectors that couldn't be properly read and that the hard disk logic is waiting for a write operation to try to remap to a spare sector (if available). According to the Reallocated Sector Count attribute, your hard disk seems to have available spare sectors. A simple disk surface scan won't be enough to force the remap operation. You need a read/write surface scan to remap the sector. The best option should be a tool that knows about what should be read from that sector so that it has some option to apply the best fix to the missing data.

The overall fitness for this drive is 66%.

The overall performance for this drive is 90%.

The link to get back and see a new report about this hard disk in the future is this. Consider that new hard disks and new checks are added over time.

Czy z powyższych informacji coś konkretnego wynika? Należy jeszcze czymś zeskanować?

Jak traktować tą informację "this value is very large and your hard disk should be replaced" - dosłownie;P?

Z góry dzięki za informacje!]

JSF
komentarz
komentarz

Możesz go zeskanować innym programem np HD Tune i jeżeli się wyniki potwierdzą to oddaj go na wymianę gwarancyjną. Wg. tego co napisałeś powyżej to ma 141 relokowanych sektorów i następne 103 sektory czekają w kolejce. najczęściej zjawisko narasta i po kilku tygodniach ewentualnie miesiącach dysk jest do wyrzucenia.

baltin
komentarz
komentarz

Zeskanowałem HD Tune i naliczył 5 sekorów po 22mb każdy, które oznaczył jako uszkodzone - potem tempo skanowania spadło do 1 mb/sek więc darowałem sobie czekanie kilkunastu godzin na koniec;)

Około 100 zm uszkodoznych - dużo? Dysk ma 60 GB oczywiście.

JSF
komentarz
komentarz

Jak na dysk o takiej pojemności to bardzo dużo. Jak masz gwarancję na niego to reklamuj.

baltin
komentarz
komentarz

Już dawno po gwarancji - rozumiem, że szybko robić backup tego co się da i kupić nowy, si?

JSF
komentarz
komentarz

W zasadzie tak. Backup napewno. Jeżeli masz trochę czasu możesz spróbować naprawić dysk programem MHDD. Oczywiście po wcześniejszym backupie.

Tutaj możesz przeczytać FAQ dotyczące tego programu.

MHDD

Czasami pomaga ale jeżeli powierzchnia dysku została fizycznie uszkodzona to może niewiele pomóc. Tak w uproszczeniu wewnątrz obudowy mogą "latać" sobie odłamki powierzchni ochronnej dysku i gdy znajdą się pomiędzy talerzem i głowicą powodują kolejne uszkodzenia tegoż talerza.

baltin
komentarz
komentarz

Mega wielkie dzięki za odpowiedź!

Coś jest chyba baaaardzo nie tak, znowu miałem reinstalkę i szukam już nowego hdd.

Ale jeszcze sprawdzam linka, który podałeś:)

Wciąż szukasz rozwiązania problemu? Napisz teraz na forum!

Możesz zadać pytanie bez konieczności rejestracji - wystarczy, że wypełnisz formularz.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies w celu prawidłowego świadczenia usług i wygody użytkowników. Warunki przechowywania i dostępu do plików cookies możesz zmienić w ustawieniach przeglądarki.