x-kom hosting

Myszka sie zacina

M4JK3L
utworzono
utworzono

Witam, mam problem z myszka steelseries rival 100 dotychczas chodziła bardzo dobrze jednak dzisiaj zaczeła strasznie sie zacinać. Sterowniki mam dobre sensor jest czysty. Dodam ze problem nastapił po podłaczeniu słuchawek arctis 3 ale nie wiem czy to ma znaczenie. Mam 2 monitory.

• Super 1
  • 4 tygodnie później...

Xoomix
komentarz
komentarz

Miałem identyczny problem do twojego, napisałem do supportu steelseries i dostałem taką odpowiedz która może ci się przyda: 

Try doing a clean reinstall of both SSE and your device drivers using the following steps.

Please note that this will delete any saved configures within SSE, so please save them to the cloud.

1) Download and install CCleaner (it's free): http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

2) Go to ‘Tools’ tab -> Uninstall
Find the SteelSeries Engine and uninstall it.

3) Go to the ‘Registry’ tab on the left side -> scan for issues -> fix selected issues

Next, we will need to uninstall the existing driver( if there is one) completely.

1) Make sure your SteelSeries Engine is up to date. Install the latest version if you have not already. It's very important that the latest version of SteelSeries Engine is installed PRIOR to taking the next steps. Please find the latest version at: http://steelseries.com/downloads

2) Using the search functionality in Windows, search for "Device Manager" - click and open it
Note: If this does not work, search for "Control Panel" and navigate to Device Manager

3) Find the device in the device tree under 'human interface devices'

4) Right click and select "Properties" 

4a) If there is a second or multiple entries related to the device, you will need to repeat this process.

5) Click "Driver" on the top toolbar and select "Uninstall (Advanced)" at the bottom.

6) Ensure the checkbox is checked and uninstall the driver.

7) Once this is done, unplug the device and plug it into a different USB port to allow the driver to reinstall.

Let me know if the issue persists.

Wciąż szukasz rozwiązania problemu? Napisz teraz na forum!

Możesz zadać pytanie bez konieczności rejestracji - wystarczy, że wypełnisz formularz.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies w celu prawidłowego świadczenia usług i wygody użytkowników. Warunki przechowywania i dostępu do plików cookies możesz zmienić w ustawieniach przeglądarki.