x-kom hosting

Greetings from Rzeszow

AccountSaver
utworzono
utworzono

Hello to all,

I am student at Erasmus / University of Rzeszow, and i am taking my second degree in Computer Engineering.

I searched around the google, for a forum about computers and here i have just find you.

It's a little hard for me to translate everything to english ,with the chrome, even though that the site says that it supports "English USA" version , but nevermind.

So,is there anyone / or any topic that you talk in English or something ? 

Because i have just started my lesson in Polish.

Thank you very much.

snip91
komentarz
komentarz

Hello and welcome to ForumPC.pl.

Sadly, we don't run topics in english and I don't think any IT forum in Poland does. You can of course ask for help or just start a conversation in english, it's not forbidden and I bet you get nice feedback as a lot of Poles speak english.

If you just want to start a chat you should visit HydePark. You can write there about anything. I also encourage you to check our Shoutbox where we run casual conversation, usualy not-IT-related (it's forbidden to ask there for help regarding IT problems).

If you have an hardware problem, go there. For software issues visit here. If you have any questions about how the site works, ask here.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay at ForumPC.pl.

AccountSaver
komentarz
komentarz

Hello and welcome to ForumPC.pl.

Sadly, we don't run topics in english and I don't think any IT forum in Poland does. You can of course ask for help or just start a conversation in english, it's not forbidden and I bet you get nice feedback as a lot of Poles speak english.

If you just want to start a chat you should visit HydePark. You can write there about anything. I also encourage you to check our Shoutbox where we run casual conversation, usualy not-IT-related (it's forbidden to ask there for help regarding IT problems).

If you have an hardware problem, go there. For software issues visit here. If you have any questions about how the site works, ask here.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay at ForumPC.pl.

Thank you very much for the welcome.

I meant about the forum style, which everything is in Polish ,and not even the settings are in English, and when you are in the bottom of the page and you can change the Polish -> English (USA) it doesn't do anything.

Yes , i wanted to sign up here, to help around people and have casual conversation because i am Computer Engineer ,and it's my problem about IT problems :0

Everything runs just great.

I would like also to ask , do you have any sales topic ? Because my friend is looking for a cheap laptop .

snip91
komentarz
komentarz

when you are in the bottom of the page and you can change the Polish -> English (USA) it doesn't do anything.

Thanks for the information, we'll look into it.

and it's my problem about IT problems

I would rather say - an advantage :)

I would like also to ask , do you have any sales topic ? Because my friend is looking for a cheap laptop .

Yes, we do. There you go.

AccountSaver
komentarz
komentarz

Thanks for the information, we'll look into it.

I would rather say - an advantage :)

Yes, we do. There you go.

Okay i will try with the google translation to make it out . 

I already opened a new thread on the sport section.

And i want to buy some stuff from OLX that i have found,to upgrade my computer but no ones answer back to the messages.

1. I want the 2630QM i7

2. SSD 120GB Samsung 840 EVO 100% Health.

maxxam11
komentarz
komentarz

It's believed that Transcend has the best value/ efficiency proportions. But I highly recommand M6S Plextor 120 GB. Just do not buy GoodRam CX100 which is very popular in local Rzeszów's store. It has burned about 2 months after purchase :/ 

AccountSaver
komentarz
komentarz

It's believed that Transcend has the best value/ efficiency proportions. But I highly recommand M6S Plextor 120 GB. Just do not buy GoodRam CX100 which is very popular in local Rzeszów's store. It has burned about 2 months after purchase :/ 

thank you for the answer but i didn't mean for this section ...haha!If you go over the laptops section you will see written in English :)

Wciąż szukasz rozwiązania problemu? Napisz teraz na forum!

Możesz zadać pytanie bez konieczności rejestracji - wystarczy, że wypełnisz formularz.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies w celu prawidłowego świadczenia usług i wygody użytkowników. Warunki przechowywania i dostępu do plików cookies możesz zmienić w ustawieniach przeglądarki.